JOIN OUR INNOVATIVE TEAM
We’re always looking for talented, energetic people to join our growing company.
Emerge Knowledge is made up of a dynamic team of technology and environmental professionals. We’re always keen to meet inspired software developers, quality driven technologists, engaging client services superstars, and creative designer-types who seek to do great work in a collaborative environment. Please send us an email describing your career interest and include your resume, and we’ll gladly consider your application. (Please note, however, that we’ll only contact candidates whom we seek to interview.)
Thank you for your interest!
Digital Marketing Specialist
Emerge Knowledge Design Inc, the developers of Re-TRAC Connect™ was founded in 2001 with the goal of developing innovative solutions that help organizations achieve their waste management and sustainability goals. Re-TRAC Connect™ is used by city, county, state/provincial, and national government agencies as well as a wide range of other organizations to efficiently collect, manage, and analyze recycling and solid waste data.
As our company grows, we are looking to expand our talented team to include a Winnipeg-based Digital Marketing Specialist. If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a team dedicated to the promotion of a circular economy, we want to hear from you! Please send a detailed cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com.
Digital Marketing Job Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, and executes all web, marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns – including oversight and delivery of creative content within the brand parameters.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Design, build and maintains our corporate website and associated brand websites.
- Builds public awareness of corporation and product offering
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs), including launches, website traffic, social media uptake, and other metrics.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies and positioning ideas through digital marketing.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Understand and articulate product, product offering, and unique value proposition of the cross-disciplinary product.
- Effectively manage cross-functional relationships within the company (i.e., Marketing, Sales, IT, Product, Operations, Finance, Legal), and external Agencies
- Evaluates emerging technologies, market landscape,
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Undertake other responsibilities as needed including general marketing & sales support, client training, conference preparation, and incoming support
Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to impact meaningfully
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail. Experience preparing and critically reviewing copy, developing performance updates and management presentations, and presenting program results to colleagues and stakeholders
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Degree or Diploma in a relevant field
- Experience in optimizing landing pages, creating and leveraging social media, and ensuring such content stays on brand and is impactful to potential clients
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Working experience in digital marketing is a definite asset
This position may be supported by the Digital Skills for Youth (DSY) of the Environmental Careers Organization Canada. Please indicate in your cover letter if you qualify for the DSY program; to be eligible for the DSY program, candidates must meet the following three criteria upon the start of employment (do not respond to individual criteria but, rather, indicate either “YES, I meet all three DYS program criteria” or “NO, I do not meet all three DSY program criteria”):
- 30 years of age or younger,
- Unemployed, under-employed, or a student/recent graduate
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or a person who has been granted refugee status in Canada
Expected start date: 2020-11-09
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
Remote interviews will be considered based on Covid-19 Self Screening responses.