Emerge Knowledge is committed to ensuring that the content in Re-TRAC™ is accessible to all users. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of Re-TRAC Connect™ or to report any problems that you may encounter, please contact Emerge Knowledge. We continually strive to improve the Re-TRAC user experience.
Developers of Re-TRAC
We offer the following system information:
- All embedded photos, images, and graphics-as-text have equivalent alternative text.
- All embedded images and links have long descriptions. Hover over an embedded image or link to access a description.
- Table cells are associated with headers.
- Collapsible content is accessible in the same format as links. Hover over collapsible content to access a description.
- Reporting forms in Re-TRAC Connect are accessible without the use of a mouse to perform actions. Form fields are associated with labels.
- A link to jump directly to page content is available in the header immediately after the system logo.
- Relative rather than absolute units of measurement are used.
Free Third Party Software
Some content in Re-TRAC Connect is accessed using free third-party software.
The links to free third-party software are provided here:
Recommended internet browsers:
While Users may be able to use other web browsers or older versions of the above web browsers (and related operating systems), the Services and the Subscribed Services are fully tested only for the above recommended web browsers.